Being a registered managed investment scheme, Future Asset Management International Limited can offer this product to any investor wishing to “pool” their funds with other investors and facilitate lending to borrowers seeking commercial mortgage loans. Each investor then has a proportionate share in the entire mortgage portfolio rather than a specific interest in one mortgage.
The Fund aims to pay investors a variable interest rate as monthly distributions.
Other benefits include:
- Monthly income paid to your nominated bank account
- Conservative lending and parameters aimed at reducing risk of capital loss
- Access to investment in registered first mortgages
- Diversification across properties and industry sectors
- Geographical spread of mortgages in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria
- Maximum LVR (loan to value ratio) of 70%
- 12-36 month lending term with variable rates
For more detailed information on how the Future Mortgage Income Fund operates please read the PDS